Tuesday, February 28, 2006

brass monkeys

Oh Man. I am in Edinburgh today, teaching 3rd Year Illustration students, but the heating is off and it's so COLD!
All the students are wearing hoodies - it looks like some kind of gang meeting, except there is no gun's n' bling.
I may have to wear my puffa jacket. Maybe I could complain and go home, because it is such a beautiful day outside.

However, the work that the students are doing is really good quality, so I am looking forward to seeing what the rest of them come up with. I set a postage stamp project...looks like they had fun.

Also, I am delighted to be up there on the Illustration Mundo front page...keep those votes coming in.
http://www.illustrationmundo.com

Better go do some star jumps to warm up...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails