Monday, February 27, 2006

new wolf picture - mid progress



Its a freebie I am working on for a very good designer - I was given the theme of "LONE {wolf}" and get a whole page to play with.
When I get asked for things like this, I always like to try something quite different to my normal illustration - something maybe more mysterious, or more playful. Its good for the soul to be able to work differently sometimes.
This is just me mucking about, but I kind of like it - it has a snowy peacefulness to it. The sky needs work though...it's too flat.
The hills obviously come from the same piece of artwork - so that needs variation too. But the red and the turquoise - I like that combo for sure.
I'll let you all know what becomes of the wolf picture.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails