Thursday, March 02, 2006

Howlin' wolf


Back home.
No tears from students. One said thankyou - hurrah!

Anyway, I have been working on the wolf picture that I posted a couple of days ago. I was so absorbed in it that I forgot to keep saving as I went along (and me? a seasoned pro at this game?? tut tut) . So Photoshop went huffy on me and my smoothing/scattering brush option and froze...argh.
Start again with as little swearing as possible. It's done now-rather like it. Love to know what you think.

On to matters equally important - buying tea and something nice to go with it.
Great bakers up the road - they do a cake called Tipsy cake and it is so deliciously sticky and bad for your teeth, that I might have to go get one.

Here' the finished illo:

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails