Thursday, February 23, 2012

NEW PRINTS!


Amongst all the jobs and workshop planning, I have been trying to get some new prints done. I sell my work through two galleries, Funky Scottish and The Outbye Gallery, as well as during East Neuk Open Studios and it is about time I made some lovely new work to hang on their walls!
So, I am expanding the ongoing series of large, animal themed prints which I call "Not Cute", which so far comprises of Baboon & Owl, Like a Rabbit in Headlights, Forest Deer, Urban Fox, Hibernacula Woods and Bird Puddles (I may have missed a couple out...). New Not Cute prints will include lions, otters, horses, fish, more birds and possibly a dog. The lion print is looking seriously good, I have to admit :-) I'll post it when it is completed.

BUT...I do love my fashion-y, girly-wirly illustrations and so am adding to that series too (which I  call "Hair Girls" for some bizarre reason). The above image ,called Frisco, is one of 3 new prints in that series.
Image area is 28x28cm and with a nice crisp mount will measure 50x50cm, perfect for ready made frames from Ikea etc. Of course, if you prefer a bigger version and want it custom framed, then we can talk about that too!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails